Economical and durable recycled rubber flooring for indoor and outdoor events
Brumark’s EnviroRubber™ Recycled Rubber flooring is an economical, convenient and environmentally friendly way to protect your floors while adding comfort, safety and color. This versatile anti-slip flooring is perfect for a wide variety of indoor or outdoor applications, including events, trade shows, auto shows, museums and retail. It is very durable for maximum product life.
See the EnviroRubber 600 series for additional color options. Custom mixes are also available; please contact us for details.
- Simple installation
- Slip-resistant, shock absorbing and sound reducing
- Available in 4mm, 6mm and 9mm thicknesses
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from recycled tires
- No toxic adhesives needed
- Highly reusable; long product life
- Made in the USA
- Sold by the roll in 4' x 50' dimensions
- Also available in convenient interlocking tiles